About The Role
The security engineer is part of a team of highly skilled, dedicated individuals who support research and software/security architecture for new product developments. This role will be based in Estonia (Tallinn/Tartu) and be a part of an international organization where most of the clients and market is growing overseas.
* Research/develop new technologies applicable to our products/services
* Software/security architecture for prototypes, new product developments
* Integration of KSI with various technologies like virtualization platforms, Internet of Things, PKI-based systems, code repositories, networking platforms, big data and others.
* Document and present research results
* Participate/present in security conferences, publish research papers, follow current trends in the information security world
* Strong background in cryptography engineering information security
* Eloquent in formal methods, mathematics and statistics
* Familiarity with security infrastructure and protocols
* Experience with distributed systems, networking, cloud deployment and virtualization
* Strong background in programming – C/C++/Java/JS
* Strong experience with Unix Scripting: shell, perl, python or equivalent
* Result oriented and eager to learn