Your tasks will consist of:
* Gathering and analyzing of information about potential threats to Swedbank,
* Discovery and management of security incidents, including computer fraud and post-incident’s investigation,
* Proactive work to prevent security incidents.
Skills and qualities important to possess as a SIRT Officer in order to be successful in the role:
* University degree or practical IT working experience of at least 4 years,
* Ability to gather and analyse information,
* Knowledge and experience at least one of the following: Windows, Unix, or databases.
* Fundamentals of computer networks, network protocols, and applications,
* Knowledge of basic information security principles, including risks and threats to computers and networks, security vulnerabilities and attacks,
* Knowledge and experience of Java and Python programming languages would be seen as an advantage
* Software reverse engineering, or cryptography knowledge, or penetration testing (OWASP), and demonstrated computer forensics skills would be seen as an advantage,
* Knowledge of basic digital electronics would be seen as an advantage, and
* Good verbal and written communication skills in Estonian and English is a necessity; knowledge of Russian would be seen as advantage