• information security incident monitoring and defense 24/7;
• state network (ASO) and RIA service monitoring;
• RIA service and state network incident monitoring and defense.
• at least year IT work experience;
• at least secondary education;
• computer skills on average level (MS Windows and UNIX work experience);
• interest towards information security;
• willingness to work in shifts.
• international work experience;
• knowledge in administration of Estonian public information systems;
• clearance for access to state secrets (classification – ‘secret’).
If you believe that you are the right person we are looking for, please send your CV along with a latter of motivation to email@example.com. For additional questions, please call 6630243 or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
In 2015 CERT-EE had 5 monitoring specialist positions.