In 20 January, 2015 16:00 at Tartu Hackerspace there will be a workshop (in Estonian) about JavaCard development, with focus on EstEID and open eID software.
Introduction of smart card programming, a practical example.
- Programmable smart cards (JavaCard) – what, why, how and from where
- JavaCard development lifecycle overview
- Related technologies, standards (from ISO 7816-3 to PKCS#11)
- Opensource development tools in the development process: javacard.pro
- Hands on! Estonian ID-card “clone” in your computer!
EUR 30 participation fee (for the white plastic). The necessary skills are to orientate in the Linux command line, average level of Java programming, and the ability to distinguish hashing from encryption.